- Trump’s Truth Social has filed lawsuits against 20 news outlets for “deliberate, malicious, and coordinated attack” against the platform. The suit seeks $1.5 billion.
- “On Sunday, Republican Missouri Attorney General Andrew Bailey announced that his team is investigating left-leaning news organization Media Matters over allegations of criminal and civil violations.”
- “Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has initiated an investigation into Media Matters, a media and online speech watchdog organization, for allegedly engaging in ‘fraudulent activity.’”
- X / Twitter’s lawsuit against the CCDH (Center for Countering Digital Hate) is ongoing.
- “Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton has sued Pfizer and Tris Pharma ‘for defrauding the Texas Medicaid program by providing adulterated pharmaceutical drugs to Texas children.”